In order to build a search enabled application many more considerations factor into the overall solution besides the obvious one of installing, configuring and operating the search engine itself. You would need to:
- identify the data sources that would continously feed the search engine
- extract the data (structured or unstructured)
- transform it / cleanse it
- create data mapping
- ingest data into a search engine
- create a search index
- build a front-end to view search results
DragonGlass automates the above steps in this platform and simplifies the process of getting up and running.
DragonGlass is built by integrating the best of breed components - the key ones being RabbitMQ, Celerity, Storm and Elastic.